Scarlett Family Foundation Scholarship
Scarlett Family Foundation Scholarships are open to high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors who will graduate or have graduated from high school in one of the following Middle Tennessee counties: Bedford, Cannon, Cheatham, Clay, Coffee, Cumberland, Davidson, Dekalb, Dickson, Fentress, Franklin, Giles, Hickman, Houston, Humphreys, Jackson, Lawrence, Lewis, Lincoln, Macon, Marshall, Maury, Montgomery, Moore, Perry, Pickett, Putnam, Robertson, Rutherford, Smith, Stewart, Sumner, Trousdale, Van Buren, Warren, Wayne, White, Williamson and Wilson.
Scarlett Family Foundation scholarships are open to middle Tennessee high school seniors, who will graduate or obtain a GED prior to June 1 and to college freshman, sophomores and juniors.
The qualified applicant:
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be planning to pursue a business degree at a four-year, not-for-profit college
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Award amounts will vary based on financial need, and are tied directly to the cost of the college
- Minimum award is $2,500 per year; maximum award is $15,000 per year
- Awards are renewable for up to four years or until the recipient completes their undergraduate degree, whichever comes first
For more information and to apply, please visit our website.
Note: The online application window opens on September 15th and closes December 15th. No exceptions.