HSF/Procter & Gamble Company Scholarship
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) and Procter & Gamble Company have partnered to provide financial resources to assist outstanding Latino undergraduates pursuing degrees in the STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). The award amount is $2,500.
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired)
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must major in a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) field
- Have plans to enroll FULL-TIME in a degree seeking program at a U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam during the upcoming academic year
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Deadline date TBD. Check back closer to the date above to verify.