Executive Women's Forum INI Fellowship
Carnegie Mellon University's Information Networking Institute (INI) and Carnegie Mellon CyLab have partnered with the Executive Women’s Forum (EWF), sponsored by Alta Associates, to offer a full scholarship to an incoming INI graduate student in information networking or information security.
This scholarship was first offered in the Fall 2007 to support a student from a historically underrepresented population in the area of information networking and security, including women. Awardees, known as EWF Fellows, receive a full scholarship and are mentored by an EWF participant who is a woman at a senior level in the information security field.
Recipients of the EWF scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Meet all criteria for admission to the INI's MSISTM program or MSIN program
- Have an accumulated GPA of at least 3.25 prior to entering Carnegie Mellon and maintain a minimum 3.25 GPA while at the INI
- Have no outstanding employment contract or obligation while attending Carnegie Mellon
- Show exemplary promise and potential
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills
Please contact the INI if you have questions or would like more information.