Marla Bouma Memorial Tuition Award
Application for a Marla Bouma Memorial Tuition Award and all supporting documents must be completed and received at the CAEYC Tuition Award Committee Office on or before November 18th. All the material submitted by or for you is confidential and should be sent directly to the address indicated on each page.
The following are preliminary requirements for eligibility:
- United States citizenship and Colorado residenct
- A documented "B" cumulative GPA from each college/university you have attended
- A minimum of (6) six semester hours of prior coursework in Early Childhood related classes
- Undergraduate or graduate, part-time or full-time at a Colorado college or university
- A demonstrated commitment to Early Childhood Education
There are no restrictions based on race, creed, color, sex, or marital status, and financial need is not a primary consideration.
For more information and to download the necessary forms, please visit our website.