The Norman Woodberry Scholarship Program
The Norman Woodberry Scholarship is for college and university students interested in pursing an international career. The award is for summer study, academic year or semester study abroad at an accredited institution. This is a cash award up to the amount of $5,000.
To be eligible for this award, applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Must be attending or accepted to a four-year university or college
- Must exhibit financial need
- Must be in the top 25 percent of class and/or maintain a minimum B average
- Must contribute to school and community life
- Must be a resident or attending school in Fairfield County, CT or Westchester County, NY
A minimum of two recommendations (two professors or one professor and one academic advisor) and an interview by selection committee members are required for scholarship applicant.
Upon completion of study abroad with scholarship funds, student must provide the World Affairs Forum with an end-of-program report and speak before a World Affairs Forum audience on a minimum of two occasions.