Bassil Hayspell Merit Award
- Applicant must be enrolled in or be accepted by an accredited college, university, or vocational education institution (High School Senior w/ proof of college/university acceptance or College Freshman w/proof of college/university matriculation)
- The Recipient must be a full time student (enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits for which academic units are awarded) during the college/university semester for which the scholarship is granted.
The information below should be provided by October 30th of the current year.
1. Completed BCMP Scholarship Application Form
2. Two letters of recommendation (community leader, school leader, and/or teacher/professor)
3. One copy of official transcript (photocopy of official transcript is acceptable)
Scholarship award guidelines vary from $500 for community college or vocational education institution per semester to $1000 per semester for a four-year college/university. The Selection Committee will determine the amount to be awarded to each successful applicant based on the Selection Criteria enumerated below.
The number of scholarships may vary depending on the amount of scholarship funds available.
For Additional Information, contact:
The Burlington County Mentoring Program
c/o the Bassil Hayspell Scholarship Fund
Attn: Toniesha Utuk
PO Box 3192
Willingboro, NJ 08046