Portuguese-American Scholarship Foundation
The primary mission of the Portuguese-American Scholarship Foundation (PASF) is to provide financial assistance, in the form of scholarships, to qualified New Jersey students of Portuguese ancestry, who wish to further their post-secondary school education and gain greater access to a better way of life. The PASF grants scholarships to those students who are interested in pursuing a Bachelor's degree.
- Applicants must be New Jersey high school seniors that are Portuguese-born or that have a parent or grandparent that is Portuguese-born (proof may be required)
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, or U.S. permanent residents, (Alien Registration Card may be required); in addition, applicants must have been continuous residents of the state of New Jersey for the 12-month period immediately preceding the receipt of the award
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need (specific details are outlined in the application)
- Applicants must be New Jersey high school seniors applying to, or accepted in, a four-year college or university curriculum leading to a baccalaureate degree
- Applicants must meet minimum PASF academic standards, including a grade point average of B or better