AWS John C. Lincoln Memorial Scholarship
The John C. Lincoln Memorial Scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student pursuing a minimum four-year bachelors degree in welding engineering (WE) or welding engineering technology (WET); however, priority will be given to welding engineering (WE) students. All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school diploma.
- Applicant must have a minimum 2.5 overall grade point average.
- Student may be enrolled full or part time.
- Proof of financial need is required to qualify.
- Applicant must submit all required application information.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States and plan to attend an academic institution located within the United States.
- Priority will be given to those individuals residing or attending school in the states of Ohio or Arizona. (A resident is defined as having lived in the specific area for a minimum of one year.)
- Applicants may reapply; however, persons who have received this award may reapply and may be granted the award for a maximum of four years.