Annual Scholarship Award - Charleston Women in International Trade is offering two, $1500.00 scholarship awards. The deadline for submission is February 28th. The recipients will receive the awards at the annual banquet in April in Charleston, SC.
Criteria for the Scholarship Award:
- Provide a two-page (minimum length), double-spaced essay explaining the importance of international trade and state your goals for working in the international business environment. You must also explain why you believe you should be awarded this scholarship.
- Applicant must be pursuing a degree in specific to international trade or related course of study.
- Applicant must be enrolled/enrolling in an accredited school, institution, or college.
- Applicant must provide an official transcript of grades (to include high school if entering college), or work history if transcripts are not applicable with application.
- Applicant must provide a listing of extra curricular activities, civic and community involvement and define accordingly.
- Applicant need not be a full-time student.
- Applicant must be a full-time resident of South Carolina and a U. S. citizen.
- Financial need will be considered.
- Females and males are invited to apply.