Stegall Charitable Educational Foundation Scholarship
Scholarships shall be granted to high school students, high school graduates or existing college students entering a full-time program of college study within one year from the scholarship application deadline. Scholarship funds shall be used only for college tuition, fees, room and board, and books and materials. Funds granted shall be a gift to the student and are not required to be repaid, except as hereinafter set forth. Funds shall be granted on a per-semester basis.
To qualify for scholarship funds, students shall be required to possess the following:
1. At least a 2.8 (on a 4.0 scale) cumulative high school G.P.A. (or its equivalent, to be submitted as a sealed transcript) or an 18 composite A.C.T. score (or its equivalent) for first-time freshman;
2. At least a 3.0 cumulative G.P.A. (on a 4.0 scale) for college upperclassmen and transfer students;
3. Need for financial assistance;
4. Full-time student status, except when less than a full-time course load is necessary to complete a degree program; and
5. Unrestricted academic standing with the university or college with which courses will be taken (e.g., no academic suspensions).
The scholarship application deadline for the spring semester is December 1st and the deadline for the fall semester is July 1st.
For an application, or more information on the Stegall Charitable Educational Foundation Scholarship, please visit our website.