Tennessee Hope Access Grant
HOPE Scholars must:
- Enroll in one of the Tennessee public colleges, universities, or private colleges listed on our website
- Enroll within 16 months of high school graduation or completion of a home school or GED program
- Have been enrolled in an accredited home school program for a minimum of two years prior to graduating (if home schooled)
Tennessee residents graduating from some out of state high schools may be eligible. For more information please call 1-800-342-1663 or 615-741-1346.
- Entering freshmen must have a minimum unweighted 2.75 GPA AND 18 - 20 ACT (860 - 970 SAT)
- Parents' or independent student's and spouse's adjusted gross income of $36,000 or less on IRS tax form
- Grant non-renewable – will be eligible for Tennessee HOPE Scholarship by meeting HOPE Scholarship renewal criteria
For more information, please visit our website.