Matsuo Bridge Company Ltd of Japan Scholarship
The Matsuo Bridge Company, Ltd. of Japan Scholarship will be awarded to a college junior or senior, or a graduate student pursuing a degree in civil engineering, welding engineering, welding engineering technology, or related discipline.
All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Applicant must have a high school diploma.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 overall grade point average.
- Student must be enrolled full or part time in an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Applicant must submit all application information.
- Applicant must be able to travel in July or August.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States and have a valid passport.
Note: The award will be available to students nationwide; however, priority will be given to individuals residing in the states of California, Texas, Oregon or Washington. (A resident is defined as having lived in a specified area for a minimum of one year.)
The recipient does not have to be a member of the American Welding Society; however, he/she must agree to participate in AWS Foundation or Matsuo Bridge Company, Ltd. of Japan sponsored publicity.