ENF Legacy Awards for the Children of Elks
Elks National Foundation Legacy Awards are four-year, $4,000 scholarships. The Foundation will offer a total of up to 250 awards.
- Any child or grandchild (or step-child, step-grandchild, or legal ward) of a living Elk who joined the order on or before April 1, 2009, or a charter member of a Lodge that was instituted on or after April 1, 2009, is eligible to apply. The Elk must also be a paid-up member through March 31st of the award year. Great-grandchildren are not eligible.
- The applicant must be a high school senior.
- The applicant must apply through the related member's Elks Lodge, regardless of where the applicant resides.
- If the applicant's parent and grandparent are both Elk members, the applicant must apply through the parent's Elks Lodge.
- Students may apply for more than one ENF scholarship; however, they may win only one. In cases where the student qualifies for more than one, we will award the scholarship with the greater value.
- Legacy Awards may only be applied to accredited US American schools, colleges or universities. (Note: Applicants from Guam, Panama, Puerto Rico and the Philippines may apply Legacy Awards toward schools, colleges or universities in their respective homes.)
- Applicants must take the Scholastic Aptitude Test or the American College Test by December 31st.
Applications will be available ONLINE ONLY after September 1st. The student must complete and submit the ONLINE application by 12:00 p.m. (noon) Central Standard Time on the February 1 deadline.
For more information, please visit our website.