Indiana CPA Society Diversity Summit Scholarship
INCPAS is currently accepting applications for the Diversity Summit Scholarship. Completed applications are due to INCPAS no later than June 15th.
Multiple scholarships of $500 will be awarded at the INCPAS Diversity Summit on Aug. 9 th at the Marriott Downtown Indianapolis.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be an under-represented U.S. racial/ethnic minority student;
- Must be a college student enrolled in an Indiana college/university and studying accounting;
- Must be an Indiana resident;
- Must have demonstrated academic success (with a minimum GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale);
- Must have an interest in accounting and/or business;
- Must be a student leader.
For additional information, download the Diversity Summit Scholarship application.
Applications must be sent to Ali Paul, Leadership & Outreach Manager, 8250 Woodfield Crossing Blvd., #100, Indianapolis, IN 46240 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, call Ali Paul at (317) 726-5025.